Monday, March 2, 2009

Unecessary luxuries

I was walking around the city today after Uni and this caught my eye..

Beanie with a pom pom! It doesn't look that great in the picture, but I'm feeling too ugly and tired right now to camwhore with it, perhaps another day.

I was surprised they were selling winter stuff already, but it's never too early to stock up!!

Pom pom beanies are so damn cute xD
HOT!
HOT!
HOT!
Hate this outfit but the hat is cute
HOT!
It looks so warm and cuddly hehe.

These girls all seem to have tucked their fringes inside the hat, but coz i have this weird head shape + fringe I'll probably wear it with the fringe sticking out at the front. *sigh* at having a stupid head.


Anyways, my new Samsung phone arrived in the mail today!!

Samsung F480.

Ever since my old crappy nokia kept turning itself off for no reason I decided to get a new one.

It's touch screen. Woot.

I'm loving the 5mp camera !! Will be uploading a LOT more pix from now on, hopefully.

Here are two pics for comparison purposes:
Random pic of my Smiggle pencil case. Love love love the patent leather look.
This was taken on pretty low settings with my new Samsung, see how clear the pic is :)
Pizza made by me and my bf. We just chucked a whole heap of stuff on.. was yumm!!!
This pic was taken with the camera on my old phone. All blurry and shitty. Tehehe

No comments: