Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Tiffany collection

Just a few bits from my Tiffany silver collection

These are prices that I absolutely LOVE and have painstakingly picked out from all the other choices. Each one has a very special meaning and significance <3

Excuse the pandora making an appearance in this group pic :p




1. Heart toggle bracelet (with enamel on other side of heart!)

2. Bean necklace
This is the medium size I think... So classic and pretty

3. Heart tag earrings
I have sensitive ears and these never give me any rashes :p


Close up of Tiffany blue enamel heart....Loves ^_^






4. Tiffany 1837 bangle
The only bangle I have EVER found that fits my tiny childlike wrists XD it is adjustable!


5. Crown of hearts ring
I think that is what it is called... To be upgraded on the 30 April this year ;)




6. Small bead heart bracelet
This is a random pic I found off google... Not wearing mine atm but its sooo cute ^^



Other pieces I have my eye on include...


Tiffany twist heart charm on chain


Large Bead bracelet


Infinity pendant



Interlocking circle necklace (in silver)

- Live life! If u like it buy it. If the shoe fits wear it. If u feel like it do it! -

No comments: