Monday, May 27, 2013

d e p r e s s i n g . . .


I sometimes feel like I am so behind, with people around me my age getting married, having kids, buying HOUSES..

Whereas I am the immature girl who refuses to move out, has never paid a dollar of rent or utilities in her life, and still somehow struggles to satisfy her material needs, even with a full time job~


I realized...

My handbag + shoe + jewelry collection = deposit for a house right there

But instead of paying off a mortgage, I am stuck with.. stuff... piles and piles of beautiful stuff



In an effort to cut down excessive spending and force myself to save, I've decided to make the ultimate sacrifice. Until I have a mortgage under my name I will not buy any more:

Chanel costume jewelry 

It's gorgeous and classic but I am WAY TOO addicted and for the price I can at least buy silver from Tiffany ><
With Chanel you are paying a few hundred for costume jewelry. One of the rhinestones on my CC earrings (style as pictured) has started to turn GREEN!!

..*sigh* it's still gorgeous tho...

love love love all my Chanel earrings 

Marc Jacobs mouse shoes 

I now own 3 pairs. White studded, black and silver. 

In love with the style - not in love with the price. Not to mention, the size 35 is more like a size 6 :(

I must follow my head and not my heart with this one... 

BRAIN: why pay so much for shoes that don't fit, stupid!!

HEART: COZ THEY ARE CUTE DUH !! XD


Tiffany Silver Jewelry

Very pretty, and very affordable, however they do ADD UP!

Also, I am a bit sick of polishing away the ugly black tarnish!!

New motto is BUY GOLD OR GO HOME!!


I think this is enough sacrifice for now...


ma·te·ri·al·ism
1. Philosophy The theory that physical matter is the only reality and that everything, including thought, feeling, mind, and will, can be explained in terms of matter and physical phenomena.
2. The theory or attitude that physical well-being and worldly possessions constitute the greatest good and highest value in life.
3. A great or excessive regard for worldly concerns

1 comment:

Dan said...

You have spirit, so you'll get there in no time! gogogo! :)