Sunday, May 19, 2013

red lips

Last night I attended my first ever footy match (Aussie rules football) sitting in the corporate box at the MCG.

It was such an exciting match!!!

Collingwood (my team!!) VS Geelong

The atmosphere was amazing, and even though I was sitting in a glass box above from the main crowd we opened the windows and could hear the crowd cheer and boo during the match.

We also had finger food, a light buffet, tea, coffee, and UNLIMITED BOOZE!!

haha.. too bad I don't drink.. asian red face genes :( plus, I'm WEAK AS when it comes to alcohol. 2 shots and I am goooone... not a pretty sight at all


Before the match.. stadium quite empty
Those people in the middle of the pic are hosts for some night TV show. Very exciting to see they actually set up a little desk on the grass and host from there

People setting up the pre match banner thing for the players to run through


Team mascot for collingwood (Magpie)

The mascot very cute, running around giving fans high fives and hugging the kids and posing for pics.. Melbournians love their footy!!!

Cheeky little ass shake towards the crowd

Players coming out.. they run through the banner thing and break it! o_O
Match about to start.. can see the stadium is quite full already

No more pics coz the game was just EPIC I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and didn't have time to take any photos~

I was very happy with the result of the match, so needless to say which team won :P



Experimented with my Revlon lipstain that night in RED!! So bold!!!
Also wore BB cream which I do once in a blue moon so must camwhore
The one thing that let me down in my make up is no false lashes since I was running sorta late and also can't find my lash glue :(. Oh, and also my face let me down too but I can't exactly change that.. haha. Must make do with what I got.

PICS!! 

A bit of waste to wear BB cream since the crappy iphone grainy quality hides my crappy skin flaws quite well


Recently started drawing my eyebrows.. still not perfected the shape yet, but will get there!

Side view.. to show off my high nose bridge haha.. but FUCK really hate the dent in my forehead which is soo obvious here!!

I've had it since I was very young and I think it's getting worse as I age ... fuck!~~~

Don't really know how to hide that :( too lazy to photo shop.. sigh.. FOCUS ON THE NOSE!! =D


Oh haiii

Nostrils.. haha

I found the stadium lights made my ring look very sparkly and nice so tried to take a pic of it but it's sooo hard to photograph a diamond.. this is the best pic I managed to get..

*newfound respect for jewelry photographers making the gemstones look soo appealing in the Tiffany ads*

MY crappy photo certainly doesn't capture the Debeers overpriced 'Diamonds are forever' spirit...

Also note my nail polish is very shiny.. and it's not Shellac!

It's Opi with an Opi topcoat.. lasts 2 weeks.. loove Opi~


OOTD for lazy Sunday today~

Pink Zara Blazer and my vintage scarf from Camberwell Market ($5 only) love the colors~

I think my face is getting fatter and fatter.. fuck~~~ must be eating too much.. how to cut down??????


lalala~




No comments: