Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LVoeeee

Omfg!! I HATE blogspot picture uploading thingy... I clicked 'upload' and it uploaded each picture like 10 times!!! Grrrrrr.... wish there was a drag and drop function for it ;(

Anyways...

Presenting...

My gorgeous 'new to me' Louis Vuitton Monogram Pochette

Super cute!! It's in excellent condition, the previous owner must not of used it much because the vachetta (leather strap part) has barely patinaed at all (the natural cowhide leather in LV bags gradually oxidizes and turns darker as the bag ages). I can't WAIT for her to patina coz personally i LOVE the look of a well loved and cared for LV bag ^^

Even tho it is such a small bag it is soooo versatile and fits sooo much stuff. It can fit my phone, wallet, keys and lipgloss no problem. The perfect bag for when you're not carrying a lot of stuff.
This is all the shit I managed to fit inside!! Would of been even more if I took the strap off my keys~~

The only issue I have with this bag is that the strap is a bit short, so I'm planning to get a strap extender for it so the effect is something similar to this:

However, using a Juicy couture Keychain instead of that flimsy BABYDOLL chain I substituted :P

LV has an official one but imo it is wayyyy overpriced for a small keyring and doesn't look that great...

LVoe LVoe LVoe

Mr Piggybank cow is empty now =[

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn you Blizzard!!

Why make such addictive games for!!

I haateee you!!!

I'M HOOKED ON A NEW ADDICTION


Nooooo I'm sorry!!!
I LOVE YOU!! YOU ARE WORTH EVERY CENT!!
NEVER LEAVE ME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently:
Admiring my new Angel Wing earrings ^^

2 comments:

antywong said...

Men’s Louis vuitton handbag is the representative of status an taste. We all know that louis vuitton replicas Beverly MM Monogram Multicolore Noir is belong to women, but louis vuitton not only for women, men can be Graphic Design the part of Louis vuitton begdke100831 .

yanmaneee said...

louboutin outlet
hermes belt
yeezy shoes
kd 10
golden goose sneakers
coach outlet
air max 90
yeezy boost 700
birkin bag
supreme clothing