Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pig wearing shoes and eyeliner

I am such a pig....
In a span of 2 hours I ate:

1 takoyaki stick (Flinders St sushi shop makes the besttttt take away ones!!!!!)
1 cream filled chocolate icing donut from Krispy Kreme
Half a bag of Starburst chewy snake lollies
3 slices of pizza
1 cruiser
2 cups of coke

Omggg!!! and i want to eat moreeeee~~~~!!!

God bless asian genes... otherwise I'd be the biggest fatty :P

Today I was in line at Target ready to pay off my coles source credit card bill (they charged me 25 bucks for not paying my last month minimum which was 10 bucks :( ...boooooo.... my own fault tho o.O ) and I walk up to the counter and this old haggy BITCH just cuts in and dumps her shit there. Grrrr.... I'm sure she saw me next in line too coz she purposely avoided eye contact the whole time her ugly ass shopping was being scanned ready to get taken home and worn by her ugly ass self. Grrr... hate people who think the world revolves around them -_- and why was I not surprised when she took her bag of ugliness without even a word of 'thanks'.

Anyways...

Bought these today for a ridiculously good price :D

There were only 2 pairs left and both were in my size!!!!!

Sometimes... just sometimes it is good to have a rare shoe size.. u can snap up these bargains ^^

They join my patent and 'patent' leather family..
awwww... aren't they adorable :)))))
my precioussssssss

Got some Rimmel make up too ~!

Eyeliner...
and two eyeshadows for making black / brown smokey eye look


Spring is coming, time to pedicure those feet and buy new sandals ~!!
:D

1 comment:

The Perpetrator said...

i hate rude people too. your shoes are cute down to the zebra lining! i like your blog! thanks for following :) will follow you too!