Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OOTD from weekend

A bf who wants to test out his new camera + a gf who wants to camwhore = match made in heaven ^^


I had to resize the pics coz they were too huge now the quality sux!!!

Oh well...

Melbourne has 4 seasons per day.

On the off day that it is sunny, you must GRAB UR CHANCE TO CAMWHORE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

I have really boring taste in fashion, I feel really self conscious wearing really dramatic and out there stuff. Don't really have the confidence to pull it off :(

Must make it a new years resolution to change that!

 I always have fucked up facial expressions in photos =.=


Always look so pissed off like some psycho murderer...
trying hard to look friendly...


Top: Dotti
Cardigan: Forever New
Shorts: Supre
Shoes: Novo
Bracelets: Tiffany <3
Necklace: Tiffany <3


Damn my legs are paaaaleee.... wonder how fake tan looks on asian skin ? I don't wanna end up like am oompa loompa :\

No comments: