Sunday, November 18, 2012

Camberwell Market & no more arty?!

Woke up early this morning and randomly felt like heading down to the local Camberwell Sunday Market which I haven't stepped foot in for at least a decade.

I always feel so envious when I see other people going to thrift stores and picking up really nice stuff for bargain prices!!! But I just can't bring myself to wear clothes that are not new >< 

I mean.. I'm sure you can just disinfect them and WASH them but I just can't get over the mental hurdle >_>

Sigh... silly brain...

However, I do have a soft spot for vintage style scarfs and since the stall holder looked like she was clean and not grotty, I picked up these two scarves for $5 each. 

Freshly washed (VERY WELL WASHED...):
 Pink scarf with egg cups (???) and red border

Blue nautical style scarf
I've seen a similar style one in forever new for $20 which is a lot to pay for polyester!!

Can't wait to wear them in Summer xD !!

Also went to the supre outlet and saw these peplum dresses again, picked up two :P
White peplum $15 
Kinda regret not trying this one on as the color makes it see through so you can't wear colorful undies -___-

Royal Blue peplum $15
Love this one!!! If only it was a tad longer then it would even be work appropriate ;)

Some stuff for the home:

This funny wire basked hanging thing is actually supposed to be an 'egg holder' but we are using it as a handing fruit basket instead :)
 $18 + 20% off = $x

Vase & fake roses from ikea...
Gven up on real plants as they ALWAYS die... 

And saving the best for last...

I was walking around DJs on Friday evening after dinner.. and lo and behold... I found, tucked away in their jewelry section a YSL JEWELRY COUNTER.

OMFGASM. Drifted off to heaven on the spot.

Rows and rows of beautiful arty rings shining in front of my eyes....

I had always felt that my collection felt lonely with only 1 red arty, and seeing it's colorful cousins only confirmed my resolve to own another.

Price tag? $349 AUD.. overpriced, yes a little..

But STILL.. I was ready to pick one up right then and there

...of course they didn't have my size...

However, I am never one to give up easily when on the hunt for jewelry and that very night my first order on net-a-porter was made!

Presenting.. my soon to be blue baby *LOVES*
I can't wait to slip my fingers in you ;)

My existing red Arty feeling lonely amongst the knock off ebay versions

There is also a rumor on Purseforum that the Arty rings may get DISCONTINUED *CRIES*.

Apparently, the new creative directly of YSL is going to 'rebrand' and change their name to "Saint Laurent Paris". 

And SAs all around the world have been telling clients the arty rings may be discontinued soon. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will definitely buy another one if that happens!!

oh god.. who am i kidding I will probably buy another one even if that doesn't happen..

Hmmmm rose gold 8-)


No comments: